Although these cameras are not designed to be used to inspect horse teeth originally, some veterinary doctors find that these cameras are good fit to be used as equine dentistry endoscope. Some equine dentists think these cameras are great low cost alternative tools for their patients.
Specials about these equine dental inspection cameras:
- Side view camera or articulation probe with bright LED lights
- Long and rigid or semi-rigid gooseneck insertion tube
- Good image quality with proper focus range
- Can use either PC, phones or a little LCD screen for observation
- Photos or videos can be saved and shared
- An extra water/gas channel is preferred for cleaning lens when a scope is used