Below is an abbreviated Guide Tube Chart referencing which PT6 engines are an appropriate match for which guide tubes. Not every Pratt & Whitney engine or guide tube is listed. Only those common guide tubes we keep in stock.
These precision crafted, stainless steel guide tubes allow for the corkscrew maneuvering necessary to curl the flexible probe of our portable videoscopes for inspections into the most difficult areas of Pratt & Whitney PT6 engines. (Includes mount with stabilization screw.). The inner diameter of the guide tubers is 6.36mm.
The most commonly used PWC borescope engine guide tubes are PWC34910-200, PWC34910-400 and PWC34910-600.
- PWC34910-200 Curved Guide Tube appropriate for use in Pratt & Whitney engines PT6A-10 to PT6A-36 and PT6A-110 to PT6A-135A.
- PWC34910-400 Curved Guide Tube appropriate for use in Pratt & Whitney engines PT6A-38 to PT6A-50.
- PWC34910-600 Curved Guide Tube appropriate for use in Pratt & Whitney engines PT6A-60 to PT6A-67.
We have many videoscopes and borescopes can be fitted into these engine guide tubers for PWC engine hot section inspections.
- USB version: D3145 one-way 4.5mm diameter borescope; D3245 two-way 4.5mm articulation borescope
- USB version: CW-2-4010 USB & WiFi two-way 4mm articulation borescope
- Low cost LCD articulation videoscopes: VA-350 two-way 5.5mm videoscope; VA-450 HD two-way 5.5mm videoscope
- DA-4010, DA-4015 and DA-4030 joystick articulation LCD / WiFi video borescope
- VK-3815 and VK-3830 joystick articualtion 5" LCD ideo borescopes