Vividia 8mm Manual Focus USB Borescope (FC-852plus) is a unique USB borescope with focusable functions. It can be used to view objects far away and also to observe objects very close (~2mm distance). One can carefully adjust the focus wheel to get clear images. The image resolution is 1920x1080. The probe head diameter is 8mm and 520mm (20.5") long flexible semi-rigid probe tube. Mirror attachments for side view. Ideal for detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places.
FC-852M bundle includes FC-852plus USB scope and M450 LCD monitor.
· Image Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Formats: JPEG
· Video Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Format: WMV
- Frame Rate: up to 30FPS @ VGA
· Focus: manual focus.
· Focal Range: 0.5cm – infinite (when focal distance is infinity, the borescope/microscope cannot magnify, but can be used as a webcam)
· Magnification: 1X-150X (adjustable)
· Waterproof camera head & cable (handle is NOT waterproof) meet IP66 standard
· Photo Taken: by hardware and by software
· Illumination: 4 white LED lights with adjustable brightness. Mirror attachments (30°, 45°, 60°) included for side view.
· USB Cable: 147cm (4.8ft) long with USB 2.0 interface
· Measurement Functions: Measure Length, Arc, Angle
· Dimension: Flexible cable with handle: 65cm (2.1ft); Flexible cable: 50cm (1.6ft); Flexible cable diameter: 7mm (0.28in); Camera head outer
diameter: 8mm (0.31in).
· Weight: 168g (5.7oz).
· Compatibility: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, MAC 10.5 or above, Linux (note: for Mac, please use Photo Booth or Facetime to open it. No software is
needed for Mac).
· Package Includes: Mini USB Inspection Camera Endoscope, CD Software (with User's Manual and software), Mirror Attachments (30°, 45°, 60°),
Calibrator for Measurement Application.
· Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year.
By connecting the Mini USB Flexible Inspection Camera/Borescope/Endoscope/Microscope to your PC via USB interface, it allows you to perform detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places. This inspection camera is powered by a USB connection to your PC, so no batteries are required. The 50cm (1.6ft) flexible cable can be bent into many shapes to fit into unreachable areas. With 0.3M pixels CMOS sensor, up to 150x magnification, and four built-in LEDs for illumination, this camera allows you to capture snapshots or videos with rich color throughout a large dynamic range. It is easy to take snapshot by hardware button or by software control, and the images can be saved, compared and printed. The mirror attachments (30°, 45°, 60°) for side view are included in the package. The software which comes with the camera has measurement function for length, arc, and angle. Waterproof camera withstands wet environments. The small 8mm camera head is perfect for up-close visual inspections in small spaces. It is ideal for use in automotive maintenance, electrical repair, plumbing applications, HVAC/R and the visual inspection of otherwise inaccessible areas.