Vividia FM-120 USB Digital Forensic Document Examination Magnifier for Professional Examiners 30X -50X Magnification with White/Blue/IR/UVA/UVC/Laser980nm Lighting
Vividia FM-120 USB Digital Forensic LED Illuminated Magnifier can be connected to a PC, such as Windows laptop, MacBook, Chromebook or Linux system through USB port. With a generic USB camera software, one can preview, snap pictures and videos with the software. The magnification is around 30x to 50x, Vividia FM-120 is equipped with 7 light sources: long wavelength UVA 365nm, short wavelength UVC 254nm*, infrared 850nm, 940nm, blue light 470nm, white top light, white side light, white crossed light, The view area is about 12mm x 9mm. Vividia FM-120 USB digital magnifier can be used for forensic document examination.
Vividia FM-120 USB Digital Forensic Magnifier can be connected to a PC (Windows, Mac, Chromebook or Linux) through a USB cable, which all the end user to do preview and examinations on a computer directly with appropriate software. FM-120 USB magnifiers provides high-definition images, high magnification powers, and fast inspection with different light sources. Vividia FM-120 offers full forensic examination on all kind of documents.
Important: The UV light (254nm) is extremely harmful to eyes. Do not look from the bottom of the magnifier when the light is on.
- Work on a PC with usb port, suitable for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- 30 to 50X magnification
- Light sources: UVA(365nm) UVC(254nm) Infrared(IR) White, Blue light(470nm) Laser(980nm)
- Large View area
- Simple operation
- Output: USB2.0 with USB-A type
- Lights: White, UVA 365nm, UVC 254nm, IR, Blue 470nm, Laser 980nm.
- Magnification: 30x to 50x depending on monitor size
- View area: 12mm x 9mm
- Power: 5V DC 300mA
- Net weight: 70g
- Compatible OS systems: Windows 10/8/7/xp/vista, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook OS
- Handwriting analysis
- Printed document analysis, verification and authenticity analysis
- Forensic lab analysis (fabric, plastics, metal etc.)
- Fingerprint analysis
- Banknote detection
- Counterfeit detection and analysis
- Analysis of printing effect of offset, letterpress, gravure, printing, photocopy