Vividia HT-04 Portable Handheld Infrared Thermal Imager Camera with 220x160 Thermal Resolution and Mini SD Storage and 2.8" LCD Display
Vividia HT-04 Thermal Imager Camera has a mini SD card for pictures storage up to 32 GB. Additional features include an infrared imaging sensor, visible light video camera and LED. Its screen is 2.8” with a 220x160-pixel resolution for infrared images. This tool runs for up to six hours on four AA alkaline batteries. The full kit comes with the thermal imager, 4G microSD card, 4 AA batteries, storage case with strap, user guide.
- This new HT-04 has a bigger screen for easy viewing help you to get the job done better. The new IR camera can be charged with the USB cable, and the rechargeable battery can be used for up to 2-3 hours after being fully charged. Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo-illumination.
- NON-INVASIVE TROUBLESHOOTING: The infrared thermography is a powerful, non-invasive safely way to let you see a hot spot or cold spot patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images for instant troubleshooting. Help you to predict problems before they happen. Quickly and accurately identifies areas of hidden issues to save power and expense.
- HIGH-RESOLUTION&PIXEL: This IR camera comes with high-resolution image quality, crisp 35,200 (220 x 160) pixel infrared resolution, a 2.8-inch color display screen and a 0.07°C thermal sensitivity. The measurement accuracy is ±2°C or 2%. To help pros to see and detects subtle temperature differences common in a measure. Find and show heat or cold patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, and other invisible trouble spots.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATION: The IR camera has an ability to “see” heat this way creates an entirely new level of awareness for professionals and consumers, it is much different from a traditional inspection. In buildings and mechanical systems, this includes water penetration, heat or cooling loss, blockages or leaks in plumbing systems, malfunctioning mechanical systems (motors, bearings, belts, heat pumps, etc.), overloaded or lose electrical circuits, and building diagnostic issues.
- You can return used items at any time if you're not satisfied with the product We will issue a full refund.
Some of the great features of this product:
Display: 2.8-inch colour display
Total pixel: 35200
FOV/shortest focal length: 35 x 26°/0.15m
Thermal sensitivity: 0.07°C
Measuring mode: Infrared focal plane measuring temperature
Temperature range: -4-572°F;
Measuring accuracy: ±2°C
Wavelength range: 8-14μm
Image frequency: 9Hz
Focus mode: fixed
Palette: Rainbow, iron oxide red, cold color, black & white, white & black
Image storage: Built-in 3G;
File format: JPEG
Set control: unit adjustment/language/date time format/automatic shut down
Power supply: Built-in chargeable 18650 battery Detachable
Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
Storage temperature: -40 to 80°C