Vitiny UM06-CSZ064C Tabletop Digital Autofocus USB/HDMI Microscope
ViTiny UM06-CSZ064C is equipped with built-in 5 objective lenses and has optional coaxial light. You can zoom continuously from FOV 12.3 mm to 1.42 mm at parfocal distance of working distance 82 mm on live images. Also you can change to other C mount zoom lenses with different parfocal distance.
With HDMI connection to a HD monitor, UM06-CSZ06C delivers a frame rate at 30 fps in 1080P full HD, creating sharp and clear image quality.
When connected to a computer, you can do auto-focusing, viewing, capturing images, recording videos and editing live images on the ViTiny Viewer software (included on the disk),
The coaxial lighting is good for inspecting strong reflective objects such as crystals, diamonds, wafers, glass, shining metals, etc.
Here are device user guide and software manual:
Here is the Windows application software for UM06 series
- Magnification: 34x - 360x on 24" HDMI monitor
- Working distance: 82 mm
- CMOS sensor: 5 MP
- LED ring light or/and Gooseneck side lights with adjustable brightness
- Mode #1: USB interface
- Save images in JPEG or BMP format, 2D measurement, image caparison
- Device compatibility: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 4.8+, Linux
- AP software platform: Windows 10/8/7
- Mode #2: HDMI interface
- 1080P signal output
- Response 30 fps
- Power source: DV 5V/2A input; 180 cm cable length
- Dimension: 67 (L) x 66 (W) x 250 (H) mm
- Package includes: UM06 camera, CSZ064C lens, Software CD, AC power adapter, Mini-HDMI cable, USB cable, Calibrator, User's guide, White balance card, Stand S-110, IR Remote Controller.
- Optional accesories: LED ring light; Goose neck LED light (GN-01); XY Table; 10x lens kit; 4x lens; Polarized lens and cover film kit
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
Vividia VO-HD51WM 5MP WiFi/USB HD Digital Microscope
ViTiny UM08-CSZ064 Tabletop Digital Autofocus HDMI Microscope
Vividia VO-HD51HM 3.5MP USB HDMI Digital Microscope
ViTiny UM08 Tabletop Digital Autofocus HDMI Microscope
ViTiny UM08/UM18 Autofocus HDMI Digital Microscope has these features: Autofocus, long working distance, 2MP sensor high definition, HDMI connection, remote control, exchangeable lens (DIN standard lens), fast 60 fps, easy to use. Connects only to an HDMI monitor.
ViTiny UM06 Tabletop Digital Autofocus USB/HDMI Microscope
Only a few left!
Great product for quality control, laboratory use. HDMI directly to a monitor; USB to a PC with measurement software.