Great product for quality control, laboratory use. HDMI directly to a monitor; USB to a PC with measurement software.
ViTiny UM08/UM18 Autofocus HDMI Digital Microscope has these features: Autofocus, long working distance, 2MP sensor high definition, HDMI connection, remote control, exchangeable lens (DIN standard lens), fast 60 fps, easy to use. Connects only to an HDMI monitor.
A ViTiny UM08 Bundle includes UM08 HDMI microscope and a 23.8" LCD monitor. So you can start to use the microscope immediately after connecting the system to a AC power.
USB connection to a PC (Windows systems: XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10); 5MP CMOS sensor; Autofocus; Long working distance; 10x to 280x on 21.5" monitor; High quality images; Measurement capabilities; Easy to use software; Sturdy steel stand. USB connection also work on Android devices and Mac computers. (different app and software are needed).
- Working distance ：14cm ~3.5cm
- Magnification: 20x ~ 150x on 22” monitor
- CMOS Sensor ：5 M pixel resolution
- Dimension: φ 106 * 141.6 mm
- Built-in 30 top view LED lights with adjustable brightness
- USB 2.0 Transmission
- Autofocus control from the software, save captured image in JPEG or BMP format, 2D measurement, compare inspection images by optional JPGE or BMP import
- Device platform compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Macintosh OS X.4.8+ and Linux with UVC driver
- AP platform : Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- IR remote control focus system
- HDMI signal output 1080P HD images
- Response time : 30 time frame
- Built-in external light socket
- Power source : DC12V/1A input; cable length : 180cm