Great product for quality control, laboratory use. HDMI directly to a monitor; USB to a PC with measurement software.
ViTiny UM08/UM18 Autofocus HDMI Digital Microscope has these features: Autofocus, long working distance, 2MP sensor high definition, HDMI connection, remote control, exchangeable lens (DIN standard lens), fast 60 fps, easy to use. Connects only to an HDMI monitor.
USB connection to a PC (Windows systems: XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10); 5MP CMOS sensor; Autofocus; Long working distance; 10x to 280x on 21.5" monitor; High quality images; Measurement capabilities; Easy to use software; Sturdy steel stand. USB connection also work on Android devices and Mac computers. (different app and software are needed).
- Working distance ：14cm ~3.5cm
- Magnification: 20x ~ 150x on 22” monitor
- CMOS Sensor ：5 M pixel resolution
- Dimension: φ 106 * 141.6 mm
- Built-in 30 top view LED lights with adjustable brightness
- USB 2.0 Transmission
- Autofocus control from the software, save captured image in JPEG or BMP format, 2D measurement, compare inspection images by optional JPGE or BMP import
- Device platform compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Macintosh OS X.4.8+ and Linux with UVC driver
- AP platform : Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- IR remote control focus system
- HDMI signal output 1080P HD images
- Response time : 30 time frame
- Built-in external light socket
- Power source : DC12V/1A input; cable length : 180cm