ViTiny UM08-GN Tabletop Compact HDMI Digital Autofocus 2MP Microscope with 4x and 10x Lens
Vitiny UM08-GN Compact HDMI Digital Autofocus Microscope can view images from 10x to up to 467 times with a 4x lens and a 10x objective and instantly transmit 2 million pixel images at 60 frames per second. Continuous autofocus function, no need to manually adjust the object distance, can repeatedly observe a large number of observed objects. High-definition WDR processor with noise suppression and image stabilization system, HDMI connection screen 1080P ultra-high image quality. At the same time, white balance, exposure, brightness, shutter, image sharpness and image contrast can be adjusted with different observations.
Optional bottom lighted X-Y moving table is available. This digital Microscope is suitable for fast inspection in the production line. Several options and optional accessories can be added to the product.
● HDMI output supports FHD 1080P super high quality
● 60 frames per second with a speed of 2 million pixels
● Continuous autofocus
● 4x objective lens magnification 13x~132x (on 21.5" screen)
● 10x objective lens magnification 207x~467x (on 21.5" screen)
● XY shifting shaft base platform (optional XY-02 moving platform)
● LED lights up and down projection (with XY-02 table)
● Remote control auto focus / control white balance / exposure / light source
● Special image effects: such as specular image reflection, displacement detection, etc.
Magnification: 12x – 132x on 21.5” monitor per 4x Lens
Magnification: 207x – 467x on 21.5 HDMI monitor with 10x lens
Working Distance: 10 mm – 6.2 mm for 10x lens; 22.5mm – 226mm for 4x lens
CMOS Sensor: 2M pixel resolution
Dimension: 68 (L) x 66(W) x 160 (H) mm
Top Light Cap with 12pcs LED for 10x Lens
IR Remote Control Focus System for manual focus and Auto-focus
Full HD 1080P Signal Output at 60 fps
Power Source: DC 5V / 2A input, Cable Length: 180 cm
Response Time: 60/fps
Special Image Effect:
- Exposure : shutter, defog real-time image processing.
- Backlight : wide dynamic range.
- NR : noise reduction.
- Mirror : rotary image by left/right, up/down and 180° horizontal rotary.
- Neg.image : reverse image.
- Motion : detect moving object.
UM08-GN microscope with 4x lens x1, 10x lens set x1, S-107 stand x1, GN-01 gooseneck LED lights; power cord x1, mini high quality cable x1, infrared remote control x1, white balance correction pad x1, user manual.
Optional: XY-02 moving platform; GN-06 Ring Light Set; S-116 Stand and LED Lights