Vividia VS-320 Sewer Drain Pipe Tube Wall Inspection Camera is an ideal tool for detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places. Vividia VS-320 has 20 meter long (65ft) flexible cable with stainless steel reel, 9.8mm camera head outer diameter, photo & video capture capability, and 3.5" LCD Monitor. One can inspect hard to reach areas, and take pictures and videos with VS-320 Pipe Inspection Camera.
The Vividia Inspection Camera Borescope System allows you to perform detailed visual inspections in hard-to-reach areas even in total darkness or underwater. With a 65ft long semi-rigid flexible cable with spool, 3.5" detachable full color LCD screen and four built-in LEDs for illumination, this camera allows you to easily capture snapshots or videos with rich color throughout a dynamic range from 3cm to infinite. The captured images and videos are saved in the SD card, and the data can be transferred to a PC by the provided USB cable. The waterproof camera head and cable easily withstand wet environments. The 1.5 cm or 2.5 cm guide ball is used to protect the camera head, and help the camera to move easily and flexibly through the pipe. Powered by 4x AA batteries, this unit is ideal for use in Blocked /Slow Draining Plumbing, Wall/Wire Inspections, and Home Owners Inspections.
· Photo & Video Recordable
· Camera head outer diameter: 9.8mm
· 65ft long semi-rigid flexible cable with stainless steel reel
· Waterproof camera head & cable meet IP67 standard (the monitor is NOT waterproof)
· Guide balls: 1.5cm & 2.5cm
· Spiral Extension Cable: 6.5ft
· Unique design with SCREEN UPSIDE DOWN function by pushing and holding “UP” key for 2 seconds
· TV Video AVI Output
· Rigid carry case
· Image Sensor: 1/9” VGA CMOS (Resolution: 640x480 pixels)
· Monitor: 3.5” detachable full color LCD
- Image resolution: 480x234 (Format: JPG)
- Video resolution: 480x234 (Format: AVI)
- Video frame rate: 30 frames/second
· Micro SD card: support Micro SD card up to 32GB (4GB Micro SD card is included in the package)
· Video Format: NTSC & PAL composite video
· TV Cable Length: Approx. 1.5m
· Operating voltage: 4x1.5V AA battery (included in the package).
· Focal Range: 3cm to infinite. Fixed focus
· Camera Field of View (FOV): 57°
· Minimum bending radius: 45mm
· Illumination: 4 white LED lights with adjustable brightness
· Dimension: Handheld Monitor Size: 8.0”x3.5”x5.0”; Flexible cable length: 2000cm (65ft); Camera head outer diameter: 9.8mm (0.38in);
Diameter of stainless steel reel: 11.5"
· Weight: 2.7lbs with stainless steel reel
· Package Includes: 3.5” handheld monitor, 65ft 9.8mm flexible cable, Stainless steel cable reel, 1.5cm & 2.5cm guide balls, 6.5ft spiral
extension cable, 4GB Micro SD card, 4x1.5V AA battery, Standard to mini USB cable (borescope to computer), Micro to mini USB cable
(LCD monitor to handle), Composite video cable, User’s manual, Plastic carrying case
· Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year