Vividia FC-852plus Mini 8mm USB Manual Focus 2MP Semi-Rigid Goose-Neck Inspection Camera Borescope Endoscope Microscope with Maximum Magnification 150x
Vividia 8mm Manual Focus USB Borescope (FC-852plus) is a unique USB borescope with focusable functions. It can be used to view objects far away and also to observe objects very close (~2mm distance). One can carefully adjust the focus wheel to get clear images. The image resolution is 1920x1080. The probe head diameter is 8mm and 520mm (20.5") long flexible semi-rigid probe tube. Mirror attachments for side view. Ideal for detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places.
FC-852M bundle includes FC-852plus USB scope and M450 LCD monitor.
By connecting the Mini USB Flexible Inspection Camera/Borescope/Endoscope/Microscope to your PC via USB interface, it allows you to perform detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places. This inspection camera is powered by a USB connection to your PC, so no batteries are required. The 50cm (1.6ft) flexible cable can be bent into many shapes to fit into unreachable areas. With 0.3M pixels CMOS sensor, up to 150x magnification, and four built-in LEDs for illumination, this camera allows you to capture snapshots or videos with rich color throughout a large dynamic range. It is easy to take snapshot by hardware button or by software control, and the images can be saved, compared and printed. The mirror attachments (30°, 45°, 60°) for side view are included in the package. The software which comes with the camera has measurement function for length, arc, and angle. Waterproof camera withstands wet environments. The small 8mm camera head is perfect for up-close visual inspections in small spaces. It is ideal for use in automotive maintenance, electrical repair, plumbing applications, HVAC/R and the visual inspection of otherwise inaccessible areas.
· Image Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Formats: JPEG
· Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Format: WMV
- Frame Rate: up to 30FPS @ VGA
· Focus: manual focus.
· Focal Range: 0.5cm – infinite (when focal distance is infinity, the borescope/microscope cannot magnify, but can be used as a webcam)
· Magnification: 1X-150X (adjustable)
· Waterproof camera head & cable (handle is NOT waterproof) meet IP66 standard
· Photo Taken: by hardware and by software
· Illumination: 4 white LED lights with adjustable brightness. Mirror attachments (30°, 45°, 60°) included for side view.
· USB Cable: 147cm (4.8ft) long with USB 2.0 interface
· Measurement Functions: Measure Length, Arc, Angle
· Compatibility: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, MAC 10.5 or above, Linux (note: for Mac, please use Photo Booth or Facetime to open it. Also Digital Viewer can be used on Mac).
· Package Includes: Mini USB Inspection Camera Endoscope, CD Software (with User's Manual and software), Mirror attachment.
· Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year.
Vividia FC-3920 Mini 3.9mm Diameter 150mm Long USB Flexible Inspection Camera Borescope Endoscope Microscope with Fixed Focus and Side-View Mirror
Only a few left!
Vividia FC-3920 mini USB Flexible Borescope with 3.9mm diameter probe and 1280x720 pixels resolution. It has a fixed focus lens.
Vividia FC-3920plus is the manual focus version. With a focus ring on the handle, one can adjust focus to see very close or a little bit far
- Probe diameter: 3.9mm (0.153")
- Probe length: 150mm
- Resolution: 1280x720
- Focus range: 10mm to 30mm (fixed, FC-3920 only); 2mm to 10000mm with manual focus version (Model: FC-3920plus)
- For Windows 10/9/7/XP/Vista/2000, MacBook, Android phone and tablet
Ideal for detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places.
Vividia GB-460 USB Digital Manual Focus Gun Barrel Borescope with 4mm (0.158") Diameter and 24" (60 cm) Long Insertion Tube
Vividia GB-460 USB Digital Manual Focus Gun Barrel Borescope is specially designed to inspect rifle gun barrels with its small diameter (4 mm), and long insertion tube length (24", or 60 cm). Vividia GB-460 USB Digital Manual Focus Gun Barrel Borescope also features manual focus capability, so end users can adjust focus to get better images. With USB connection, Vividia GB-460 Borescope can be used with Windows PC, Mac, Android phones and iPhone/iPad (with extra wireless converter like Vividia VA-B2 AirBox) to do preview, take pictures and videos. One can use software to do measurement if needed. Side mirror (4.3mm, ie . 0.167 inch diameter) can be used to inspect wall of barrel in details. The 4mm (0.158") diameter camera probe can fit .17 caliber and large gun barrels. The side-view mirror tube will not fit to .17 caliber gun barrel since the diameter is very close to 0.17". Vividia GB-430 Digital Borescope is a short version with 30cm (12") long insertion tube.
Vividia GB-430 USB Digital Manual Focus Gun Barrel Borescope with 4mm (0.158") Diameter and 12" (30 cm) Long Insertion Tube
Vividia PM-70S Short 2.0MP Handheld USB Digital Endoscope/Microscope with 7mm Tube Diameter
10x to 200x magnification on 17" monitor. Multi-purpose USB digital video endoscope, microscope, otoscope, and webcam. More details...
UM07 or PM-70 USB 2.0MP Handheld Digital Borescope Endoscope Microscope with 7mm Tube Diameter
5X to 270X on 22” monitor. Multi-purpose digital video borescope, endoscope, microscope, and otoscope with 7mm tube diameter. Comes with advanced image capture and measurement application software. More details...
Vividia PM-40 Handheld USB Pen-Type Digital Focusable Microscope Borescope Endoscope Inspection Camera 4.0mm Diameter
Vividia PM-40 Manual Focus USB Digital Microscope Borescope is both a microscope with maximum magnification of ~150x and a borescope with rigid small diameter of less than 4.0mm. Vividia PM-40 borescope microscope has broad applications in education, industrial quality control and inspection, automotive, aviation, medical and health markets
- Outer camera diameter is 3.8 mm (0.15"), total length is 130 mm (5.2").
- Protected by a strong, light, skinny and environmental friendly aluminum body.
- Powered by 2.0 USB with an adjustable LED light.
- Magnification: 1 -150x zoom capability
- Camera resolution: 1280x720 pixels
- Side-viewing mirror is very useful to look inside a tube