Vividia CT-7510HT LCD/WiFi Flexible High Temperature Two-Way Articulating Inspection Camera Borescope Videoscope with 7.5mm (0.295") Diameter 1.0m Long Waterproof Probe and Air Cooling Channel
Vividia CT-7510HT LCD/WiFi Waterproof High Temperature Two-Way Articulating Video Borescope with 4.5" Monitor and 7.5mm Diameter 1 Meter Long Probe:
- Probe diameter 7.5mm / 0.295", length 1 meter / 3.3 ft with pressured air cooling channel
- Probe is waterproof IP67 and protected with metal braided layers
- 2-way articulation with max. bending angle around 150 degree
- Bright LED lights
- 4.5" LCD monitor detachable and rechargeable battery
- Built-in WiFi function for connection to iPhone iPad Android device
Vividia CT-7510HT articulating borescope is a great inspection tool for applications where the environment of high temperature of 250 degree Celsius or 500 degree Fahrenheit is present.
LCD monitor display:
Monitor size: 4.5” TFT-LCD (850 x 480 pixels)
Monitor connection: Detachable. exchangeable
Monitor material: resistant PC housing
Power: rechargeable lithium battery, 6000 mAh
Key pads: Menu, video, photo shot, LED light adjustment
Languages: 12 languages
Storage: SD card, up to 128G
Photo format: JPEG, 400x400
Video format: MOV, 400x400
Audio recording: Yes
LED light level: 4 brightness levels
What is included in the package:
Carry case, CT-7510HT borescope with air cooling channel, Air cooling system, AC charger, SD card, card reader, user manual.
Diameter of the probe camera: 7.5mm / 0.295"
Camera resolution: 1280 x 720, CMOS
Focus range: 10mm to 100mm
Field of view angle: 120 degree
LED lights: 8 LED lights
Probe tube length: 1 meter / 3.3 ft.
Probe material: Metal braided layers
Waterproof rating: IP67
Cooling method: Compressed air cooling
Working air pressure: 6 - 7 kg/cm2
Cooling tube diameter: 8mm
Max. temperature resistance:* 500 F / 260 C
* Make sure the cooling air has required air pressure and flow.