Vividia Andonstar HM-302 HDMI/LCD/USB Digital Manual Focus Microscope
Vividia Andonstar HM-302 Multi-Functional HDMI/LCD/USB Digital Microscope combines high definition image, long object distance, 5 output modes and easy operation together with multi configurations. It supports 3.0MP high sensitive image sensor, 1080P full HD output, up to 560X magnification with 5" TFT-LCD monitor. Perfect to use at the following fields: PCB, mobile/phone maintenance, QC inspection, soldering, repair, educational research, industrial inspection, jewelry & stamp collection, laboratory etc.
- [Advanced CMOS Image Sensor]: HD 3.0 mega pixel, Japan CMOS sensor is better than CCD sensor used on other products. It is widely used on digital camera with high sensitive, wide spectral response range, quick output quality etc.
- [5 Kinds of Image Output]: This microscope has 5 ways of output:
2. HDMI output: Transmit video to HDMI monitor with an extra HDMI cable;
3. AV/TV output: Transmit video to home TV/AV monitor etc with an AV cable;
4. USB output: Transmit image into PC, laptop etc with an USB cable;
5. Memory card output: To save video and image results.
- [Focus & Object Distance Adjust]: For different observable, you can adjust focus distance and object distance with focus controller above the lens . It also has a distance controller knob at right: aims to adjust the compactness between the Lifting stand and the distance controller, so users can fasten the distance from the lens to the object table.
- [Multi-Functional Remote Control]: 1."Frozen": Stop image on the screen; 2.Zoom in & Out: digital zoom to 4 times; 3.Light Brightness Adjust; 4.Lock/Unlock the file;5. Image Sharpness Adjust: Switch of soft/normal/strong mode; 6.Image Contrast Adjust;
- [Professional Image Process]: This product provide 6 ways of image mode: standby mode; capture mode; record mode; image playback mode; video playback mode; lock the file.
- [Goose-Neck Light]: 2 bright LED goose-neck lights on both sides to provide enough light source when used at dark places. Keep observation accurate and more clearer.
- [Optical Glass Lens]: HD lens focus light to the view field even in bad light source, each has 8 LED beads, brightness adjustable with remote control.
How to start to use Vividia Andonstar HM-302:
1. Connect the equipment to the power supply like⑤⑥⑦.
2. Press the “ON/OFF” button on the monitor. (Sometimes the camera will switch on automatically when it is connected to the power supply)
3. Turn on the LED lights, adjust the object distance wheel and the focus controller to get the image that you want.
4. Use the “UP/DOWN” to zoom in/out.
1. HDMI Output: Please make sure the monitor connected to the microscope is HD, or it will not reach 1080P. This microscope doesn't include battery, please keep it always powered when on using.
2. USB Output: To this function, please download & install "Andonstar" or "Vividia Ablescope" software at first. This software just support Windows system with: Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10 etc.
3. We provide user manual for guidance, also you can call us for tech support
"Andonstar Measure" Software for Windows: Preview, Picture/Video, Measurement
What are included in package: