Vividia AbleScope VA-400 HD USB Borescope Endoscope with 180 Degree Articulating 8.5mm Diameter Probe and LED Lights
Vividia Ablescope VA-400, Ideal for detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach places such as car engines with 180 Degree articulation 8.5mm diameter steel probe and 6 bright LED lights. The 180 degree bending back probe camera with LED lights makes it possible to inspect the back side of an dark inside compartment. VA-408 is a long version of VA-400 with the rigid tube as long as 800mm (31").
Note: the most recent new VA-400 since Dec. 2019 does not have locking/unlocking feature (Too many customers have damaged articulation part because they have no ideas about locking/unlocking features). For people who want to have a way to control articulation angles, we have a simple method to do that.
VA-400, standard, 400mm (15.7") long rigid tube
VA-408, long version, 800mm (31.5") long rigid tube
Connect this borescope to your computer or tablet (optional, sold separately) with attached USB cable to perform a detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach areas. The 180 degree articulating 8.5mm diameter probe offers a panoramic view of the area being inspected. With 0.3M pixels CMOS sensor, and six built-in LEDs for illumination, this product allows you to view images, take standard photos, and record videos. This borescope is designed for the inspection of the carbon residue inside of cylinder especially the surface of the intake valve. It is perfect for 'looking backside' after the scope goes into a narrow space.
· Articulation bendable angle: 0° to 180° continuously adjustable
· Very easy to operate: just push down the release button to adjust the articulation angle
· Very small bending radius: 35mm
· Illumination: 6 white LED lights built-in
· High resolution image with CMOS sensor
· Focal Distance: 20mm – 400mm, fixed focus
· Power supply: by USB port of PC or 7 inch tablet with Android system (sold separately)
What is included for standard VA-400:
VA-400 borescope, aluminum box, user manual, rubber sleeves, changing tool, USB adaptor.
· Sensor: high-quality CMOS sensor
· Still Image Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Format: JPG
· Video Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Format: AVI
- Frame Rate: 30FPS
· Optical lens view angle: 90°
· Probe diameter: 8.5mm
· Probe length: 42cm (16.5”)
· PC Interface: USB 2.0
· USB Cable Length: 200cm
· Dimension: 8.5mm in probe diameter and 42cm (16.5”) in probe length
· Weight: 12oz
· Compatibility: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP with our free software Oasis.exe, or Mac OS X (need PhotoBooth or FaceTime software)
· Package Includes: USB borescope (1x), CD/download info card (1x, with User’s Manual and software), 5 pcs protective rubber sleeve, 1 pcs sleeve change tube, 1 OTG cable, aluminum metal case.
· Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year